First enterprise activity has started in 1951, when near the town of Djakovica Municipality was formed Office for cleaning the city named "Ereniku".
Office activity has been: cleaning and waste transfer. The seat was in the house of Shaqir Curri (now to family Batali), street "Skanderbeg". The number of workers at that time was about 20. Entity Source of funding was from the municipal budget. As such entity existed until 1956.
By 1957 this office, is formed to another entity (the transformation is as established as separate enterprise transformation), this occurred when the system of self-government entered into force. The company name has been "tions BELI". The headquarters of the company has remained the same as in 1956. Company main activity has been "cleaning and garbage", "Housing Maintenance" and as a unit is formed "Shipping" (its activity is mainly carried out with these tools: 6 horse carts, and two truck a "Pionir" and the other "Shoferlet"), as well as unit "building Low" (this unit has become the first apartment building social / apartment
Shani Ismail Rexhepi). Enterprise activity mainly exercised by self financing and under contract with the municipality. The number of workers have been 35. The name has operated until 1971. It is noteworthy that during this time the company has made selling gravel for construction needs of the Slatina airport in Pristina.
In 1971 a new organization was made and changes in the name of the firm in the Municipal Organization "ÇABRATI" (for the first time with this name). Organizations working under its had many BOAL-ar in: BOAL: "Cleaning", "Housing", "Division of Lands", "Construction and Craftsmanship", "Water and Sanitation", "market" and "Greening and Cemeteries ". The headquarters of the Organization has been to the old Council (Grand Bazaar). The organization had employed around 87 full time employees and 140 seasonal employees up to 160 .. The event itself is mainly exercised and the contract with the municipality funding.
In 1975 the organization are divided OTHPB's "Flats Organization" and "Organization for sharing Lands". The organization has remained as such until 1986.
The organization was formed in 1986 working with three new OTH.-. and "Shared Services", "Public Utilities" and "Construction of craftsmanship". Within the "Public Utilities" existed four working units and "cleaning", "Water and Sanitation", "market", and "Greening and Cemetery". Faith was Baqiyah directors. The seat has been in Str. "Mother Teresa". The activity is mainly carried out by self-financing and under contract with the Municipal Assembly until 1988.
In November 1988 the former OP. "Cabrati" in Gjakova, is promiscuous. OTH. "Common Services" is erased, and two of its OTH-are formed two separate enterprises, and that: "Public Utilities" have taken the name of the Working Organization
Communal "Çabrati" and "Construction of Craftsmanship" is named Construction Enterprise. "9 November". 1988 Enterprise OPK "Çabtrati" has also changed its headquarters and it was on "Mazllom Lakuci" where it is today.
In 1990 and 1999 the organization receives designation as public utility companies. Unit 1993 its "Water and Sanitation" initiative and Municipal decision is divided activity "Water", and it has joined the SOE. Hydro "Radoniq" in Gjakova. Enterprise activity has exerted itself and contract funding for municipal work .to Gjakova municipality.
During the war Enterprise has managed to make a contribution to help the population under the conditions and needs required time.
In June 1999 (after release), it has been completely looted and destroyed equipment from theft of equipment, tools and documentation work. After the war the company immediately began the activity of its following areas: clearing the ruins of war in collaboration with members of the KLA, then with the interim government and has achieved little as will the mitigation of the emergency situation and also started to practice primary activities garbage collection and other public works as a secondary activity.
From 2000 to 2008, the Company has assumed the character of a public undertaking and salaries are funded by UNMIK. This lasted until 2001, when the company then has overseen and conducted by the KTA which has established supervisory boards and management staff has also selected. With 14.04.20006 KTA Agreement Unit "Channeling" by NPR. "Çabrati" passed to NSH.Hidrosistemi "Radoniq" in Gjakova.
Since 01.01. 2008 the company operates as a joint stock company and receives designation as KRM "Çabrati" JSC Gjakova, this is done after the process of incorporation (incorporation of German consulting company committed ASSOCATES POHL CONSULTING GmbH Berlin). Company is the owner of Municipality (100% stake) and through bodies such as Municipal Committee of Shareholders, the Management Board Directors and staff supervision and management become the Company.